This is the perfect lunch or dinner when you need something quick and super easy!
When the husband approves, it’s a win and worth sharing.
Although, I can’t really take full credit for this. I was inspired by this salad I get every so often at this restaurant in town. Unfortunately I don’t get to eat out often and enjoy it as much as I’d love to because I have 3 little ones that take up a lot of time and energy!
Sometimes you have to improvise when you can’t get your hands on the real deal. But sometimes you come up with something even better! And easier!
Honestly, it’s just buying stuff at the grocery store and combing it all to get this delicious salad full of flavor.
I’m sharing with you all this easy recipe you can make at home that everyone will love.
You won’t feel guilty after eating, perfect for enjoying outside in some nice weather, and pairs well with sangria!
Ultimate Rotisserie Chicken Caesar Salad
Serves 4-6 people
(Takes less then 30 mins to prepare)
What you need:
- One rotisserie chicken
- 1 box of suddenly pasta – Caesar flavor
- 1/2 can of black olives chopped finely
- 1/2 can of pinto beans
- 1 bag of Caesar salad kit
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1 large ripe avocado chopped
- 1 bottle of your favorite Caesar dressing (you will not use the whole bottle)
- Dried cherries or sun-dried tomatoes (optional)
(What to look for)
(You only need one large bowl)
- Prepare pasta as it says on the box (include the seasonings)
- Add the chopped olives and pinto beans to the tricolor pasta and add the Parmesan cheese. Mix well. Add more Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Add the lettuce from the salad and the other ingredients included such as the seasoning, croutons, cheese. Mix with the pasta salad
- Add the Caesar dressing from the salad packet (add additional Caesar salad dressing till you get your desired flavor- careful not to add too much dressing)
- Top with cracked pepper, chopped avocado, and sundried cherries or tomatoes.
(I don’t have dried cherries or sun-dried tomatoes on this salad below only because I didn’t have any on hand)
Yummy! Enjoying with my sangria from a box! Ha!