I love breakfast/brunch time. Bacon, hash browns, fried potatoes, eggs, biscuits and gravy, French toast, waffles, ahh I love it all! It’s happy moments for me!
It’s definitely my favorite meal of the day. I will pick breakfast over dinner anytime! Especially when catching up with an old friend.
Usually I pick something sweet over savory or I like to mix it up into the perfect combo to satisfy both cravings.
We love pancakes in this household. Usually we stick with the basic butter and syrup but this time I decided to mix it up and add our favorite chocolate spread. My kids loved it!
What you need:
- A pancake recipe (No time to make from scratch, no problem! For easy quick pancakes I suggest hungry jack buttermilk pancakes in a box)
- Chocolate Spread (our favorite is Nutella)
- Fresh Berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, or raspberries)
1. Prepare pancakes as directed (careful not to pour too much batter, you want small/medium size pancakes)
2. Once pancakes are complete scoop a generous size of chocolate spread with a spoon into each pancake and spread.
3. Top with Fresh Berries.
sprinkle with powdered sugar or top with whipped cream and enjoy!