These are delicious, you’ve been warned!
Makes 28- 30 donut bites
What You Need:
Start with 2 medium/large bowls and separate with wet ingredients and dry ingredients
3/4 cup of canned pure pumpkin
1/3 cup unsalted butter
1/2 cup of milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2 brown sugar
1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Mix together dry ingredients in one bowl and wet ingredients in another bowl. The mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients into one bowl.
2. Butter 2 mini muffin pans and scoop a tablespoon into each muffin cup.
3. Bake at 350 for 8 to 10 mins or until toothpick comes out clean. Oven time may vary.
4. While baking warm up 1 stick of butter in a small bowl until completely melted and mix together 2/3 cup of sugar with 1 tablespoon of cinnamon in another bowl.
5. Once the donut bites are done immediately toss in butter then sugar and cinnamon mixture one at a time. Serve immediately.
*** You can also make ahead. Batter can be left in the fridge for up to 3 days! ***