What You Need:
6 tablespoons of A Hearty Olive Oil
1 tablespoon of jarred minced garlic
2 generous handfuls of grape tomatoes cut into halves
A bouquet of fresh spinach chopped lightly (the Spinach will shrink)
About 8oz (half of a 16oz packet) of thin Spaghetti (I used ‘American Beauty’)
Salt, pepper, and rosemary for taste
1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese (give or take)
Note: use my measurements as a guide. If you want less, do less. If you want more, do more. Cooking is about experimenting and getting creative!
1. Fill a pot with water and turn on to a high-medium heat. In the meantime add 2 tablespoons (two times around the pan) of olive oil with minced garlic and grape tomatoes in a skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Sauté until tomatoes are soft and garlic becomes caramelized on a medium high setting. Add tomatoes and garlic to 2 1/2 qt dish. Keep stove on.
2. When water begins to boil, add a few good shakes salt into the water (at least 1 tablespoon. It is possible to over salt pasta water) break pasta noodles in half and add to simmering pot.
3. Add spinach to skillet with leftover garlic, season with salt and pepper, and sauté until just a little wilted. Will begin to shrink fast, watch closely. Add spinach into dish with tomatoes.
4. While pasta is still cooking, shred the rotisserie chicken and add to dish with tomatoes, garlic, and spinach.
5. Once pasta is complete (no white in the middle of the noodle) drain, and add noodles to dish.
6. Add remaining olive oil, add Parmesan cheese and mix well. Top with Rosemary.
Suggested Sides: Caesar salad and toasted French bread with olive oil and garlic.