I asked my two 5 year olds D and E what it means to be a good friend and these were their responses.
So cute. I think we could all be a better friend.
1. When someone falls down, you help them up.
2. Don’t push each other.
3. Say sorry if you hurt someone.
4. Don’t fight.
5. Love each other.
6. Take pictures of each other.
7. Be kind.
8. Play together.
10. Eat lunch together.
11. Eat Breakfast Together
12. Have play dates and sleepovers together.
13. When they get hurt run to them, and if they are bleeding, get them a bandaid.
(Note: 1-6 are D, and 7-13 are E)