This bread is easy to make and super tasty. A yummy quick breakfast treat, but hey, if you want to have this for lunch or dinner I won’t judge!
Is best served warmed up with unsalted butter! Enjoy!
Breakfast Zucchini Bread
(This is called ‘Breakfast Zucchini Bread’ because it’s best to make in the evening and allow to sit overnight.)
Makes one small 8 x 4 loaf
Bake at 350 for 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
What You Need:
1 large zucchini or 2 small ones finely shredded
1 beaten egg
1 1/2 cups of flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon plus a sprinkle of nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup of sugar
1/4 cup of vegetable oil
1. In one small bowl whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and baking soda.
2. In a separate medium/large size bowl mix the beaten egg, sugar, vegetable oil, and shredded zucchini with an electric mixer.
3. Begin adding the dry ingredients (the flour and spices) to the wet ingredients (the egg and oil) slowly till batter is consistent.
4. Generously butter up the loaf pan and pour batter into pan. Bake at 350 for 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
5. When bread is complete, allow to cool completely. Cover and let it sit overnight.
And then, enjoy for breakfast!