Servings: 12 sliders
What You Need:
For the Sliders
1 pack of Kings Hawaiian sweet rolls (12 rolls)
1 jar (8oz) of Classico Basil Pesto
12 slices of Turkey deli meat (I used Hillshire Farm Ultra Thin)
12 slices of salami or 24 pieces of snack sized salami (2 snack size on each slider if you use those)
12 slices of mozzarella cheese or a few handfuls of shredded mozzarella cheese
For The Butter Spread
1/4 cup of unsalted butter melted
1/2 – 1 teaspoon of raw honey
A dash of garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 375 and lightly butter a 9×13 glass dish.
2. Place the bottoms of the rolls into the glass dish and layer with 1/2 of the jarred pesto, turkey meat, salami, and cheese. Spread the remaining pesto on the bottoms of the tops of the sweet rolls. Press down rolls to secure.
3. Brush the rolls evenly with the melted honey butter leaving just a little to spare for when the rolls are done.
4. Cover baking dish with foil and bake at 375 for 10 mins. Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and tops are golden.
5. Brush rolls once more lightly with the butter and enjoy!