Everyone is going through something. No matter how they appear on the outside is irrelevant to what they may be experiencing on the inside.
Life has its hard moments. Moments where you feel like you are suffocating, you feel restrained, you feel unworthy, you feel defeated, you are fearful to the unknown.
When these obstacles visit, they typically visit unannounced and typically strike very hard. No preparation, they just completely catch you off guard. Leaving you bruised and winded.
I know it’s challenging when these moments happen or when you can’t seem to break free of these demons that are haunting you. Not everyone will know what you are going through. However I want to share that everyone knows the feeling of struggle in some form or another.
I want you to know that trials and tribulations are apart of life and they help us to strengthen our faith. When you think you are alone, I want you to know that you are not alone. I also don’t want you to give up. Never give up. Progression never ends and you will always have to work to get to the other side. Hard moments, fearful moments, challenging moments…they do not last forever.
In James 1:2-4 it is mentioned that we should be joyful during the trials in our life. These times are a true test of our faith in our Heavenly Father.
The Holy Bible – James 1:2-4
2. My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials,
3. knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.
4. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
An Affirmation is a statement; you are declaring something. With saying these affirmations you are gaining power and not allowing your thoughts or attitude to go negative. This control of your mind is crucial in maturing and moving forward. When you find yourself thinking or behaving in a negative manner stop what you are doing and say a few affirmations to yourself. Just keep saying it, and don’t stop.
The more you say these affirmations the more they will resonate with you, the stronger your faith will become, and soon enough your armor will be indestructible. You will be able to handle anything that life throws at you.
Because remember, you are never alone in your turmoil.
With saying these affirmations I know it will provide the courage to take on whatever trial or trouble you are currently facing in your life.
God Bless You.
Confront Your Fears And Struggles With These 8 Affirmations – Scripture References Included
(I encourage you to look up these scripture references and to highlight them. There may come a time when you are reading and this highlighted scripture will jump at you when you need it the most)
- I trust in and love God completely, he is the only one I truly need and will direct me where to go Proverbs 3:5-6
- God is my strength and is with me always Philippians 4:13 Psalm 23:4
- I do not fear, I know God will not leave me Deuteronomy 31:6 Genesis 21:22
- When I am afraid I will trust in God Psalm 25:2-5
- I am living on purpose and will do great things Jeremiah 32:19 Ephesians 2:10
- I am a confident person that does not worry Matthew 6:25-34
- Through my trials my faith with only strengthen and mature James 1:2-4
- I will choose to do things that I am afraid of 2 Timothy 1:7
God loves you and he wants you live a joyful life. He knows what he is doing. I know it can be difficult but trusting the Lord will provide peace in your life.
I pray these affirmations will provide peace for you. They have helped me tremendously and I know they can help you as well.
Please share any thoughts or comments, or feel free to contact me.