Servings: 1 piece of toast
What You Need:
A piece of hearty multigrain bread
1 small ripe avocado
A small handful of grape tomatoes cut into halves
Salt, pepper, and rosemary for seasoning
1/2 tablespoon of minced garlic
1 Tablespoon of Olive oil for cooking the tomatoes
Cooking spray for the egg
1. Heat up a small skillet on a low medium heat. While that is heating up slice open your avocado and smash it into a bowl seasoning it with salt and pepper.
2. Throw the tomatoes on the skillet in the olive oil and garlic. Sauté until soft. Set aside.
3. Spray the pan with cooking spray leaving behind a little bit of the leftover olive oil and garlic from the tomatoes and begin cooking your egg seasoning it with salt and pepper.
4. Place bread in toaster. (This is where you gotta move fast.)
5. Once the toast pops, smear on your avocado, place the roasted tomatoes right on top, place your fried egg gently on top of the tomatoes, season with some rosemary.
It’s so delish!
Servings: 12 muffin frittatas
What You Need:
1/2 cup of whole milk
4-5 pieces of chopped deli meat
1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of pepper
1-2 tablespoons of fresh parsley chopped
1. In a medium size bowl whisk all ingredients together.
2. Spray a muffin tin pan with cooking spray and pour egg mixture into pans evenly.
3. Bake at 375 for 15 to 20 mins until slightly bubbly and a little golden on top.
Enjoy! Great to get your kids involved in and also kid approved. I like to enjoy these with a little salsa or hot sauce as well.
3 Steps To A Perfect Hard Boiled Egg
Step 1: Fill a small to medium size pot of water, then, place desired amount of eggs into water. Turn stove top to medium high (to about a 7 or 8 on stove)
Step 2: When water comes to a rolling boil, turn heat down to medium (About a 5 or 4). You want to keep the rolling boil going but you don’t want it to be an aggressive boil. Set timer for 18 minutes.
Step 3: Once the timer goes off remove pot from stove immediately and place eggs into an ice bath (a bowl of water with ice). Let sit for about 5 to 10 minutes.
After removing from ice bath, cut in half, and your eggs should look like this.
PERFECT AND DELICIOUS.
That’s it!! Place in fridge to enjoy later or eat right away.