Cute breakfast food art doesn’t have to just be for children! As I was searching for ideas for my girls I thought, you know what, my husband would loved these too.
Which is why the title is for ‘A Loved One’ .
I’m so excited to try some of these out.
Which numbers will you make?
Note: Most of these photos don’t have watermarks so I don’t know who should receive credit! If any readers know please let me know!
Which on is your favorite?
Servings: 1 piece of toast
What You Need:
A piece of hearty multigrain bread
1 small ripe avocado
A small handful of grape tomatoes cut into halves
Salt, pepper, and rosemary for seasoning
1/2 tablespoon of minced garlic
1 Tablespoon of Olive oil for cooking the tomatoes
Cooking spray for the egg
1. Heat up a small skillet on a low medium heat. While that is heating up slice open your avocado and smash it into a bowl seasoning it with salt and pepper.
2. Throw the tomatoes on the skillet in the olive oil and garlic. Sauté until soft. Set aside.
3. Spray the pan with cooking spray leaving behind a little bit of the leftover olive oil and garlic from the tomatoes and begin cooking your egg seasoning it with salt and pepper.
4. Place bread in toaster. (This is where you gotta move fast.)
5. Once the toast pops, smear on your avocado, place the roasted tomatoes right on top, place your fried egg gently on top of the tomatoes, season with some rosemary.
It’s so delish!