These cookies are amazing! Best when eaten fresh but still delish the next day. I literally just ate one…
Makes: 18 to 20 cookies
Time: 12-15 mins. Watch them closely for perfection
What You Need:
2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup of MELTED UNSALTED butter
1 cup packed of LIGHT brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tablespoon of pure vanilla extract
1 large egg
1 large egg yolk
2 cups (1 bag) of semi chocolate chips
1. Whisk together flour, salt, and baking soda in a medium bowl.
2. In a large bowl mix together with an electric mixer the melted butter, the brown and white sugar, the vanilla extract, the egg, and the egg yolk.
3. Begin to add the flour mixture to the sugar mixture and mix. Add the chocolate chips. Use your hands if you need to, sometimes it’s easier.
4. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and allow to sit in fridge for 1 to 2 hours.
4. Scoop 1/4 cup size onto cookies sheets lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake at 325 for 12 to 15 mins. Oven time may vary. Watch closely.
6. Once golden brown remove from oven and allow to cool a little before moving to a cookie cooling rack.
Enjoy and share!