#ad as an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases
Charcuterie boards are so much fun! They are kind of like snowflakes, they are each unique in their own way. And what a way to display your creativity! I love it! This blog is specifically meat and cheese but I see myself sharing a sweets charcuterie board blog too in the future. So many possibilities!
I went to a wine tasting last weekend to celebrate a friends 35th birthday. There was a total of 5 of us and we all met because of our daughters. Our girls all met last year in kindergarten and now our little beauties are in first grade. It’s been so much fun developing these types of friendships and I’m so grateful.
Back to the wine tasting, one of the girls brought a prepared charcuterie board that we all got to enjoy and indulge in. A friends of hers actually creates them as a business!
Just sitting with the girls drinking some wine in the vineyards while snacking was pure bliss. If you’re a mom you know how badly you have to take some time for yourself to recharge your batteries.
We all get excited about having a charcuterie board party. Maybe the wine was kicking in or we were just really hungry which resulted in this charcuterie board being the best thing ever. But this charcuterie board inspired this blog.
I share some layouts to help you with your charcuterie board party that you may be planning and some common pairings. You don’t have to follow it exactly but use this more as a guide and have some fun with it!
Thank you for reading and have fun charcutering! (I just made that up)
Charcuterie Board Visuals
Charcuterie Board Pairings And Tips
Would love to see your board! Share it with us on instagram!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases #ad
Oh my goodness where to begin!
This was an incredible/magical bachelorette! We left on a Thursday morning and arrived back on a Sunday evening. A total of 4 days.
(Some of us have kids so this was a real treat! Can you imagine!)
5 of us girls piled into an SUV driven by the brides amazing parents and we were off! One of us was smart and flew. We met up with her when we arrived in Cali. So, it was a total of six of us including the bride!
Once we arrived to our air bnb that our bride arranged in which we all chipped in we were out as fast as we were in. The maid of honor (the brides sister) and her parents stayed back to create the bachelorette vibe and they new the assignment!
While we anxiously waited for the air bnb to be transformed to bachelorette shenanigans we stopped at a dive bar that smelled like weed and had non stop murder stories on the TV lol, I’m not even kidding! Definitely unforgettable. Beer and a few shots and it was time to get the party started.
Once we received permission to head back to the air bnb we came back to a party waiting for us! There’s pictures below!
The first night we headed to dinner for cocktails, sushi, chow mein, and teriyaki chicken. We ordered so much food lol. We were also so hungry!
After dinner we headed back to the air bnb, got into our matching pj’s and began some games followed by tons of laughter and spontaneous dance moves. It was a blast!
Here was our full itinerary that was created by the party planning maid of honor!
Once we arrived to a decked out Airbnb we each had a customized welcome bag waiting for us filled with all sorts of goodies! Matching pj’s, a hangover kit, a personalized shot glass, a bridesmaid sash, and champagne to just name a few!
We had a late diner and our server had such a familiar face, you had to be there.
But check us out! A Bunch of beauties!
Once we finished dinner we headed back to get into our jammies and play some games! Spoons and kings cup were just a few!
We enjoyed a nice breakfast where we wore black leggings and a pink ‘bride squad’ shirt with rose gold Mickey ears while our beautiful bride wore black leggings, a white bride shirt and Disney Bride Mickey Mouse ears. Our first day was spent at Disney California Adventures and we had such a great time! How cute do we look! The maid of honor planned our adorable outfits!
The maid of honor surprised us with Minnie Mimosas and pastries in the morning. After breakfast we got some coffee at coffee bean and headed to the most magical place on earth! Disneyland! The bridesmaids wore ripped jeans, a black top, matching sashes, and red and black Minnie Mouse ears. While our gorgeous bride wore jeans, a white bride shirt and her bride to be Disney ears.
The photographer took some really cute pictures! Another photographer at Disneyland even grabbed her hand and took us to take some magical pictures in front of the castle! Just for us!
There you have it! The amazing Disney bachelorette party in a nutshell!
However there was so much more that happened and so many inside jokes that were born lol.
It was an unforgettable trip with the best girl gang! Check out some more pics!
More Pictures From The Bachelorette! Check it out!
Pictures To Take At Disney And MUST HAVES For The Bride
Welp! There you have it!! 🙂 If you’re having a bachelorette in Disneyland or planning one, good luck and have tons of fun! You won’t regret it!
1. First prep your veggies. Add your chopped pepper, onion, tomato, cucumber, cilantro, and celery in an extra sized large bowl. Cover and set aside in the fridge.
2. Prep your shrimp, removing the skin and devein (optional). Once the shrimp are done (can be like forever. Have someone help you!) place in a kitchen pot. Cover with water, add the 1 celery stick, 1/4 of an onion and bring to a boil, removing the foam. Boil for 1 minute. Reserve a cup of the shrimp water.
3. Remove the veggies from the fridge and add the shrimp once cooled. Then add the lime juice, Clamato, shrimp juice, salt, and mix well. Add additional salt, pepper, extra cilantro and lime juice if needed or until desired taste.
Serve with tostadas or Tortillas chips. Add in hot sauceand freshly diced avocados!
2 14oz cans of artichoke hearts (rinsed and drained)
1 1/2 cup of whole milk
8oz of cream cheese softened
1/2-3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
2 cups of shredded pepper Jack cheese or Jack cheese
Salt and pepper for taste
1/4 cup of minced garlic (jarred is fine)
8 tablespoons of unsalted butter
2 4oz cans of green chilies
1. In a large skillet melt 4 tablespoons of butter with the garlic. Add spinach, season with salt and pepper and sauté until spinach is wilted. Transfer to a strainer.
2. In the same pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter and add the artichoke harts. Season with salt and pepper. Sauté for about 7 mins. Transfer artichokes to strainer as well.
3. Keeping the same skillet, add the remaining butter (2 tablespoons), the milk, and cream cheese . Once cream cheese is melted add the pepper Jack cheese (leaving a little left out to top it off with) and Parmesan cheese. Cheese mixture will become a little curd like. Add the green chilies and turn on low heat, while watching carefully and mixing.
4. Chop up the spinach and artichokes, then add to the cheese mixture. Turn off heat and mix well until all combined.
5. Pour into a 2 1/2 quart baking dish, top with additional pepper jack cheese and bake at 375 for 15 to 20 mins until cheese is bubbly and a little golden on top.